How it works
- Upload Deals & Coupons
- Users Redeemed Your Offers
- MAKE MONEY!
- $20 Signup Bonus for simply submitting a deal or coupon (Minimal Payout $25)
- 2% of Total Sale from Your Deals
- Referral Bonus : Earn 10% bonus of your invited friend’s earnings
- Access to Special Promotions : Bonus earnings
- Open to US and Non-U.S Residents, 16 years or older legally authorized to work
- Max earning of $20 per deal & coupon
- Referral bonus valid for entire year
- Money Maker Program Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice
What is the Money Makers Program?
Like many websites, Owl.Deals makes money by displaying advertisements and promoting products. We need some of that money to keep Owl.Deals up and running, but as a little thank you, we are now sharing a piece of our earnings with you! How? Well, with the Money Makers Program, we reward you for posting and updating deals and coupons based on the number of views your posts receive.
How do I make money by posting and/or updating deals, coupons, and topics?
The Money Makers Program allows you to earn money when people view
1.) deals you’ve posted,
2.) deals you’ve updated, or 3.) coupons you’ve posted.
- Post a deal: When you post a new deal, we will pay you for every sale your deal post receives. Every time a user shop sales via links of your deal post from UHotDeals, it will be counted as a sale.
- Update a deal: When a deal has already been posted before with a different price, members will update the deal. Once we have approved your deal update, we will pay you for the views the updated deal post receives, which will be at a different rate than a new deal post. We will also give the same rate that you are receiving to the original poster, or in some cases the user who last edited the deal prior to your update.
- Maximum Deal & Coupon Payment: $20.00 is the maximum payment you can receive for any one coupon or deal. You can continue to earn money for up to one year on any deal or coupon for a maximum of $20.
Keep in mind that once you join the Money Makers Program, you will begin earning money on all deals, deal updates, and coupons that you have shared on UHotDeals in the past year. Just like with new posts, a year from the day each deal, deal update, or coupon was shared, you will stop earning money on it.
How much money do I make?
See your Money Maker dashboard for the current rate for deal and coupon earnings.
**Please keep in mind that these rates may change without notice. Furthermore, Owl.Deals reserves the right to adjust any net revenue based on technical mistakes or bugs with the earnings calculation method. We try out best to get it right the first time but some updates to the site may cause errors in earning calculations which may be adjusted thereafter.
We ask that you refrain from simply copying and pasting topics or any other material from other websites. If we find that you are plagiarizing content from other sources, we will be forced to suspend your Money Makers account for an extended period of time.
How long do I make money off my coupon post?
You will earn the current rate for a year has passed, or you have reached the $20.00 limit. Unlike with expired deals, you will not make money on expired coupons.
After a year, if your deal has not been updated or you are still sharing earnings with another user, you will stop earning money on that deal.
Will I keep making money off my deal once it expires?
Yes, initially. But once your deal is updated, you will begin sharing earnings. And once it has been updated twice, a year has passed, or you have reached the $20.00 limit, you will no longer make money.
How long do I make money off my deal update?
Once a user makes an additional change to your updated deal and is approved by a moderator, you will begin sharing earnings with that user and continue to earn. Once a second change is made to your updated deal by yet another user, a year has passed, or you have reached the $20.00 limit, you will no longer make money off the post.
I updated a deal, but I was not approved to share earnings. Why is that?
In order to be approved to share earnings, your update needs to be both correct and valuable. Ultimately, a Owl.Deals moderator will determine if your update qualifies you to share earnings, but below are some general guidelines regarding update approval:
- Updates likely to be approved:
- Significant price drop
- Addition of a coupon code
- Addition of mail-in rebate
- Addition of significant shipping fee
- Marked as unexpired
- Updates unlikely to be approved:
- Significant price increase
- Change in title or description
- Addition of free or standard shipping fee
- Addition of expiration date
- Marked as expired
Please keep in mind that we greatly appreciate any helpful updates you share with us, and that all correct changes will be made regardless of whether you are approved for earnings sharing or not.
I got a “Duplicate Deal” message when I tried to share my deal. What should I do?
If the deal information displayed beneath the message is identical to the deal you’re trying to submit, then unfortunately, someone has beat you to it. However, if the product is identical but the information displayed is no longer correct, then you can choose to “Edit the deal below” and update the deal. If your update is correct and valuable, you are likely to be approved for revenue sharing.
Please keep in mind that if you choose to “Continue anyway” and submit a duplicate deal, your deal will be erased and you will not be eligible for revenue sharing.
How can I increase the amount of money I make on UHotDeals?
- Post the best deals that you can find! The better your posts, the more likely users are to shop them
- Don’t forget about search engines! To see the most significant increase in your earnings, you want your deal to appear in search engine results. While there is no perfect formula for achieving this, you can increase your chances by posting unique and useful deals, with clear and informative titles.
How do I receive my Money Makers payments?
At the end of each month, we will calculate your total Money Makers earnings. If you have made $25 or more since your last payment, we will deposit your earnings into your PayPal account or send you an Amazon Gift Card. If you have not yet made $25, we will hold your earnings until the next pay period during which you have accumulated $25 or more. Please keep in mind that it may take up to 30 days for the deposit to appear in your account. Also note that if you make over $600 for the year, you’ll need to send a W-9 to email@example.com.
In order to receive your payments, you’ll need to create a PayPal account or an Amazon account if you don’t already have one. If you do have an account, simply sign in from the Money Makers home page.
Please keep in mind that Money Makers Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. We will do our best to alert you of important changes.
Money Makers Program Terms & Conditions
The Money Makers Program is our way of thanking you for being a valuable member of the OWL.DEALS community. We ask that you please do not take advantage of this exciting new program, and that you follow the rules detailed below as well as in the OWL.DEALS Terms of Service.
Participants of the Money Makers Program must be U.S. residents who are 16 years of age or older and who must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and receive a 1099. Participants may not promote themselves or our competitors here on OWL.Deals, nor are they permitted to promote Owl.Deals on our competitors’ sites. In addition, participants may not intentionally click Money Makers offers with the goal of increasing revenue for themselves or someone else.
Owl.Deals makes no guarantee regarding the number of impressions or clicks or the accuracy of the impression or click accounting on any of your posts. In addition,Owl.Deals does not guarantee that the Money Makers Program will be functional at all times or that participants will be compensated during or due to any down time including but not limited to those caused by outages to any public or private Internet backbones, networks or servers; any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services; previously scheduled maintenance; or events beyond Owl.Deals control such as strikes, riots, fires, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where Owl.Deals or your servers are located or co-located. Moreover, Owl.Deals maintains the right to cancel, or pause the program at any time and for any reason without compensation to you.
If Owl.Deals suspects that there may be irregularities with respect to your Money Maker account, the account of another or any coupon or deal promotion that you have posted, Owl.Deals may require you to provide additional information before Owl.Deals will make payment to you. If you fail to provide Owl.Deals with information satisfactory to Owl.Deals or if UHotDeals determines that you may have violated the terms and conditions of Owl.Deals or the Money Makers Program, Owl.Deals may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account, reduce your account balance to zero or refuse payment to you, without compensation.
MONEY MAKER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- NO ILLEGAL OR UNSPORTSMANLIKE PARTICIPATION. You agree that you will not participate in this Program in a threatening, abusive, illegal or unsportsmanlike manner.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED/CANCELATION/MODIFICATION. The Program is void where prohibited and Owl.Deals may cancel or modify these terms or the Program at any time. You or Owl.Deals may, at any time, end your participation in the Program by giving UHotDeals notice of your withdrawal from the Program, at which point you will no longer be able to earn referral bonuses even if your referral link continues to be used by other people.
- YOU RELEASE US FROM LIABILITY. By participating in the Program, you agree that UHotDeals will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold Owl.Deals harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the Program. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of UHotDeals. Further, you agree that Owl.Deals is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any Program-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OWL.DEALS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PROGRAM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.